We are delighted to announce the release of Exposure X6! It’s the latest version of our professional image editor for creative photographers.
Here are some of the exciting new features:
- New GPU optimization leverages the full power of your computer hardware to dramatically speed up image processing.
- One-click automatic adjustments select optimized values for white balance, exposure, haze level, contrast, and tone.
- Enhanced shadows and highlight processing is now more reliable, consistent, and accurate.
- New profile guided noise reduction eliminates noise based on camera sensor characteristics.
- The Advanced Color Editor builds on Exposure’s innovative 3D masking to enable vastly greater control of color modifications. Perform sophisticated color replacements in just a few clicks.
- Updated user interface provides a refined, modern aesthetic.
- New haze level slider counteracts contrast decreases caused by atmospheric haze.
- New mask visualization options.
- DNG converter integration enables conversion to DNG format manually or automatically when copying from a camera card.
- The new user manual complements our video and in-product documentation.
Upgrading from Previous Versions
Exposure X6 is available at a discounted price of $89 to owners of previous versions. If you purchased Exposure X5 on or after July 15th, 2020, we will be sending you a free upgrade to Exposure X6 soon.
Buy Exposure Today
No subscription is required. When you purchase Exposure, you own it forever.